Birthday, food, Anniversary!

Yesterday was our nephew Mason's 1st Birthday!! I made my own Edible arrangement to take to the big party!! I forgot to buy some Kale, so I used Green Leaf lettuce. It was full of Cantaloupe, pineapple, red grapes, blackberries, & strawberries, some were chocolate covered.
It was yummy! Here is the card I made for Mason. I used my new Whipper Snapper Critters by Anna Wight (which is signed by her). The paper is SU Cable Green, Wild Wasabi, Provo Craft dp, and PTI White. I added some fibers, colored with Prismacolor Markers, and outlined with Pebbles Chalk. I also used this card for one of SCS Sketch Challenges.

Tuesday will be my SIL-BIL 30th Anniversary. So yesterday morning, I whipped up this card for them. I think it's a hoot!. It is Murray & Ethel by Rubbernecker stamps. Murray is actually holding a birthday cake with flaming candles, but I covered it with Green Primas.
Gail's favorite color is Green. I used SU Wild Wasabi, Cable Green, Provo Craft dp, PTI white, Ribbon, and colored with Prismacolor markers. I added stickles too.So, today I am going up north to Wausau to my Mom's. We are going to make Strawberry-Banana Jam. I have 2 flats of berries ready to go!! Sunday will be the 1 year Anniversary that my Dad died. My brother Cliff, my Mom and I will probably go out to lunch together. I know it will be a hard day, but we'll be together. It's hard to believe that it has been 1 year already. Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday, sometimes it feels like forever.


Comments

Becky said…
That bowl looks delicious..awesome job. Love the cards.
Bonita Rose said…
that looks so yummy. and ur cards are awesome!!!
paige said…
great cards, love the image on the anniversary card, but honestly I'm really drooling over the fruit bowl!
Anonymous said…
Your edible arrangement looks so tasty!
Love the cards! Your edible arrangement looks better than the ones on TV! YUM.

Hugs to you and your mom during this difficult time.
Gina Lindsay said…
The strawberries are making me hungry! Mason's card is so sweet, I love that toucan!
cr8iveme said…
LOL that card is too funny.

Do you need help eating that bouquet?

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS
oh man....your cards are cute, but that edible arrangement has me DROOLING!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!