Finally!!!

Well, I'm finally back!! The last 2 months have been so busy for me!! I've moved, been working a lot, my youngest daughter, Cristine, Graduated from college. I went to Las Vegas for a conference for work. My office/craft room is still not as organized as I would like, but I've finally been able to make 2 cards!! They are for my Secret Sister who is in the Blogging Group Design D*I*V*A*S*...
The first card is an evelope card. I've never made one of these before, and it was fun!! It is a 12x12 piece of SU designer paper. I added a piece of Chocolate Chip SU ribbon, Hodgepodge hardware clip to close the ribbon. I used Nestabilities Ovals and the SU Oval punches, then used the SU Oval All stamp to stamp the sentiment. Added 2 Primas and a bronze brad to attach them. I sponged the border of the envelope with Close to Cocoa ink. Card-open, with the inner piece of cardstock for writing on. I stamped Itty Bitty Backgrounds and sponged it with Close to Cocoa.
This next card is a Hinged Card. I've never made one of these before either. The paper I used was some designer paper, Barely Banana(back piece) Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Pretty in Pink. I used a Martha Stewart Border punch, added a brad to attach the hinged piece, Stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point (su because of You), stamped the flowers in Pink Passion.
The inside was stamped with Pacific Point (Great Impressions) and Because of you. I also punched the corner with the border punch. I added a strip of cardstock and added a ribbon to it.
This was Cristine's graduation!! Jenn, Cristine, Me & Mom.
She made summa cum laude. (GPA >3.8) Finally, me and Elvis....Sorry it is sideways....
Finally, here I am with Hunter at McDonalds Playland. He will be 5 in less that a week!!! It's hard to believe!!!
Now, I hope to be able to stamp on a more regular basis!!!

Comments

Angie Williams said…
Great projects! Glad to see you back to crafting! You have been busy!
paige said…
Welcome back to stamping! your cards are awesome!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Fabulous cards! I love the envelope card--I can't seem to make a decent one of those but everyone else sure can.
Dru said…
They're both lovely!
Great pictures! Love your cards (: You did a great job.
Whoa! You saw Elvis...cool. From the picture, he looks great. I love your projects. Great job with the SS challenges. Thanks for sharing your pics too. I had lots of fun visiting your blog tonight.
Unknown said…
Lovely cards! I love the envelope card, it's so pretty. Glad you are getting settled and back to stamping.
Kathy said…
Glad to see you back and crafting. Love the projects! So cute.
Sara said…
You did great with both of your projects!!! Congrats to your daughter-what an honor!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!