I'm baaaack!!! Sort of......

Well, we finally got all moved in last weekend. We even got to have Easter dinner!!
I just love how big the kitchen is. That was the first room to get organized.
Cristine, Matt, Mom & Jenn

The only room left to unpack is my computer/craft room!!
I have to get my new desk put together, unpack books to put in the closet in bookcases, then organize my craft area. Hopefully in the next few days.!!!
Here is Hunter coloring Easter Eggs. The Easter Bunny then came at night and hid them all!! Look at that stash!! I found 2 eggs a few days later. Good thing they were the plastic ones!!
Well, I better get to work and get the unpacking done, so I can start stamping again!!!
It has been way too long!!

Comments

Cindy, thanks for sharing these joyous pictures. I enjoyed seeing your family. Can't wait to see what the first thing is you make when you get unpacked.
Sande said…
Cindy

Looks like you had a fantastic vacation and Easter with family. Good luck on your new journey in life.
Kathy said…
Great to see you settling in to your new place. Looks like a fun Easter. Get that craft room unpacked, so you can do some stamping!
Hugs~Kathy
Dru said…
Welcome back - looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time in Mexico! Have a great week and enjoy getting your work space together. I've been reorganizing my space this week also and I'm loving it!
Angie Williams said…
Glad you are getting settled and looks like you had a lovely Easter!
Scrapping Julie said…
whew.. your a fast mover!! thats awesome. you have a beautiful family also!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
The kitchen is gorgeous! Hope your unpacking goes quickly!
Unknown said…
I am so glad to hear things are going well for you and you are getting settled. I enjoyed the pictures of your family. Thanks for sharing them.
aside from having to get there and then come back LOL...your vacation looked heavenly!
that is a BIG kitchen for an apartment - hope you get all settled soon!
Linda
vicki said…
Great post, Cindy! Love the pics! Everyone looks so happy! Blessings to you!
Cathy Clark said…
Cindy, your new place looks great!!! I know you are so excited about a new place, a new start! I'm sure you'll be so relieved when your craft room is done---then you'll really be settled!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments---I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!
OMgoodness girl! I've been wondering where you have been. I am so sorry to read your March post. ((HUGS)) to you!
vicki said…
Hey Lady! How's the week going? Hope it's a good one! Blessings to you!
Love your new place! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your family (:

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!