Winter Birthday Card

Finally, I've gotten a card done!!! Design D*I*V*A*S challenge this week was to make a Winter Birthday card. It looks much prettier in real life!! I just can't seem to get good pictures!!Recipe:
Stamp: Northwoods J7139, Cee Dee’s Birthday Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Riding Hood RedPaper: Gina K White, Riding Hood Red (Solid & dp)
Accessories: Stickles, SU Ribbon, Oval & Scallop Oval Punch

Here I am, playing around with part of my Daughter Jenn's Halloween costume. Hunter took my picture!
We took Hunter Trick or Treating to a local outlet mall. He was a "Scary Monster". That is Jenn and my Mom with him. Today he had his Halloween party at school. School was closed last week due to the flu!! I hope he had a good time!!
Today my Mom picked up her little doggie (my sister) Trixie from the vet. She got "fixed" yesterday!! Now she needs TLC !! Wish I could be there!! I've got 2 12 hour shifts coming up this weekend, so I probably won't get much card making or blogging done. Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend. The weather is supposed to be "summer like" here in Madison!

Comments

Veronica Z said…
Oh my what a beautiful card! I love the DP, and the image is perfect for the holidays!
oooh, I love the red and white too...that ribbon and image are so fun! :)
What a lovely winter scene on the Christmas card. I like the sparkly details.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Very pretty card- Love the coloring- looks like a touch of glitter and I Love the ribbon you used.
Jacquel said…
Great card & love the shimmer! Nice work...tfs your pics!!!
Karli said…
such a pretty card & a great image too! Nicely done :)
Gina Lindsay said…
Cute costume, for you and Hunter! I love your card, the red and white are just perfect.
Jaspere said…
Your card is gorgeous...love how the green just pops on the image.
Ellibelle said…
Love your card. The image you used is beautiful. Fun pictures too!
Michelle said…
Awesome card! And what a great Halloween costume! It`s so sweet and adorable =)
Nancy said…
Beautiful card.... love the focal image!
Ginny said…
love love LOVE this card :0)

Hunter looked adorable this year I took my 5yr old, her 4yr old friend and 6yr old cousin trick or treating..luckily I also had my 17yr old DD to keep them in line..lol
paige said…
Very pretty card!
How adorable (as always)! I love the card and the monster! :) TFS
Sharon said…
I love the stickles...looks like the shimmer of ice! Beautiful card!
Scrapping Julie said…
what a great card!!!! love the costume! LOL
Kathy said…
Great winter card, I love all the sparkle. Cute Halloween pics, I love the scary monster costume, too cute!
Michelle VP said…
What a gorgeous card! Love all the sparkle! :)
Dori Shelton said…
Very beautiful card! Love the image and the greenery around the bottom of the bird feeder!
The Wired Angel said…
Glad I stopped by to see your challenge card... I almost forgot about it! Adorable card Cindy! Hugs, Peggy
Suzanne said…
this is so cute. the image is so pretty and the stickles are perfect on this. i love it!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Love the card! The colors are lovely and I want that ribbon.
Dru said…
What a pretty card - love the image, the way you colored it, and of course the glitter!!!!
loretta said…
Beautiful Christmas card and great pictures of you and your family!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!