Christmas Tags & Ally's Challenge (D.D#5 & 6)

I've had a busy and fun weekend!! Finally got a lot of stamping done!!
Design D*I*V*A*S* S.S. Challenge #6 was to make some Christmas tags.
This set is by Stephanie Barnard- the {stamps} of life, Set#3 Joy of Christmas.
Black ink, Hunter Green Ink, Real Red Ink, Ski Slope dp, Shimmery White cardstock,
Green, White & Opalescent embossing powder, Crop-a-dile. These tags are made out of Real Red & Shimmery White cardstock, Ski Slope dp, Stamp is Holiday Tag Team, Memento Black Ink, Real Red, Hunter Green & Kiwi Kiss Ink. Prismacolor markers, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Crop-a-dile.
This card was for Alyssa's Challenge & Design D*I*V*A*S #5, Winter Holiday Card.
It looks blue in the pic, but it is PURPLE!!!!
Stamp: Holiday Tag Team
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Shimmery White, Misc DP.
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, brads, Primas, Snowflake Punch, Nesties
Well, I'm off to work now. Only have an 8 hour day though!! But, it is a Monday, so it's bound to be very busy!!
PLEASE sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page.
I'd love to see where you are all visiting from!! Thank you!!!

Comments

HappyCrafter said…
The tags are very cute, I especially like the snowglobe one.
Cheryl Walker said…
Very sweet card and tags!!!Everyone is making such lovely tags lately!! Its nice to see them all!! Beautiful job hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
loretta said…
Tags are so sweet! I just love the Snowman card though, he makes me smile!
paige said…
I love your tags!
Jessie Lubyk said…
Way too cute...tfs

and I love the name of your blog :)
your tags are so cute!!! I have to do mine still :( so hate to be behind! just caught up on some of your posts! you've been busy LOL
Gina Lindsay said…
Your tags are great and I love your purple snowman card.
Veronica Z said…
Your tags and cards are very cute! I love the cute images. I really love the last card with the snowman, and purple ribbon. Beautiful!
Sara said…
Love them all, you did an amazing job!!!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
I love tags but don't make them as often as I want to. Great work, everything is so pretty!
Great set! You helped me get into the Christmas mood (:
Michelle VP said…
What fun Christmas tags and snowman card! :)
Teresa Kline said…
these ae gorgeous, nice job....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*
Vicki said…
OMGoodness, Cindy! I get tired just reading about all you do! Your tags are adorable! Great colors! nd I love the card you did for Aly's challenge! Too cool! Blessings to you!
Kathy said…
Your tags look great and I love your take on Aly's challenge. Especially the purple bow, very pretty!
Juliet A said…
Your card is gorgeous - I'm surprised you didn't win the challenge.
CarlaKH said…
gorgeous cards! I love that purple ribbon on the last one!
Becky said…
lovely cards and tags.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!