A few more creations & my crafting area!

To start out, I wanted to post a pic of the flowers that my daughter Jenn planted for us. This is our balcony. Much prettier in real life!! She asked me to make a Father's Day card for her BF. I used a stamp by Stampscapes and Hero Arts (sentiment). I used Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Marrakesh, Creative Memories Oval Shape Cutter, Pebbles chalk, Stickles, Chocolate Chip & Night of Navy Inks. It does look much brighter in real life too! This was a bookmark I made for the Designing D*I*V*A*S* "anything but a card" challenge. I used Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange paper, Melon mambo ink, Sidekick greetings stamp, ribbon and a charm. I hope my Secret Sister likes it!
I moved on April 2, and finally have my room in order! This is my stamping/crafting area.
This is my computer/office area.
Well, I hope to be a little more creative since things are now in order!!!

Comments

Darlene said…
WOW, what a fabulous balcony! It will be simply gorgeous once those flowers start filling in & trailing! I can see it now!!

Love your card ... these images are PERFECT for "guy cards" ... well done!

And your craft room ... WOW what a haven ...I'm sure you enjoy your time spent there!
Hand Me a Stamp said…
The coloring on the Father's Day card is fantastic! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy the new room!
paige said…
I'm envious of your awesome stamping space! glad to see you in blogland again - missed your posts!
By the way great card! I can never do those images justice, but your coloring is divine!
Unknown said…
What a fantastic crafting space. Very jealous.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing them. I like your balcony and craft space. The projects are fabulous as always.
What a great space you have. And, I love your mirroring and coloring on your card!
jimlynn said…
Fabulous pictures! Love you crafting area....oh, and your card and book mark are wonderful!!!
Lynn
Cheryl said…
I love your craft room! I am so jealous!

Lovely creations! I really love the cabin.
Mary Hamer said…
Wow! Congrats on the move. Your space looks great!
Jean McKenzie said…
Love your stampscapes card! A great balcony and craft room too! It must be a good feeling for you to have all your crafting goodies in order now!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Your card is beautiful, what great coloring, love the bookmark, the color combo is great and I am envious of your craft room. I am taking a corner of my sons room while he is in college.
Kathy said…
Love the stampscapes card, the reflection on the water looks amazing. Your craft space is fabulous, so open and roomy, Glad to see you crafting again, I missed your posts.
Cheryl Walker said…
Awww I love your balcony and the flowers!!! Beautiful hun!!!

Also love your new craft space, and im sure you do too!!!

Lovely Fathers Day card and im sure he will love it!!!

Thank you for giving me your new blog address :) Hope you are well :)

Hugs,
Cheryl
Patty Gorka said…
WOW, I love your crafting area. It looks like you can have a lot of fun there. I want to come over to play....LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!