I'm back!! (Sort of....)

Hi Everyone!! I know that I have been MIA for over a month!!! A lot of things have been happening in my life. I tell you, it is not boring!! I just got back from a wonderful week in Cancun, Mexico with my BFF, Rebecca and 2 other gals, Kim & Sara. Here is a picture from our balcony of one of the pools. The beach was fabulous. We only had 1 days of rain, and that was in the middle of the week, so we shopped most of the day! I got a beautiful ring and 3 pair of earrings. Good deals too!! We went "Bar Leaping" one night and had a lot of fun!! Sara, Rebecca, Kim & Me
Our traveling was a disaster, however. On the way there, our initial flight was delayed out of northern Wisconsin, due to the Chicago flight delayed by fog. So, we missed our connecting flight to Cancun. Kim got to go on Stand-by, since her friend Sara did manage to get out from Chicago. So, Rebecca & I were sent to Washington, DC, and we flew out the next day to Cancun. It was raining and dark by the time we got to DC, so we didn't even get to sight-see! Plus we missed a whole day of beach/sun time!! Then on the way back, our flight from Cancun was delayed 3 hours, due to the Chicago plane having to get De-iced TWICE. So then we missed our flight to Wisconsin, so got to stay overnight in Chicago. At lest on the way back, American Airlines comped the hotel and gave us food vouchers. The first delay was on United, and they gave us nothing.
But, unfortunately, AA damaged my luggage... I have sent it in for repair or replacement. Luckily nothing came out of it!!
So, onto other things, I have decided to separate from my husband. I will be moving out on April 2. So I'm going to start packing, therefore I will not be doing any crafting for at least 2 weeks.
My oldest daughter, Jenn, will be moving in with me, temporarily. She found us a wonderful apartment. It is 1865 sq feet. I will have my own computer/craft room. It is 3bdrms, 2 baths and even has a loft for the Wii/Stereo/DVD/playroom. I am looking forward to my new journey very much.. I will be 3 miles from other daughter, Cristine, and closer to work by about 15 minutes.
So please wait for me, I'll be back again!!!

Comments

Vicki said…
Hey, Cindy! So glad you let us know you are out there!! LOL! What an ordeal but glad you had some fun in the sun! Good luck with your move! We'll be right here...waitin'and prayin'! Blessings to you!
The Wired Angel said…
Good luck with the move and everything Cindy~ Good to hear from you. Sounds like you are feeling pretty upbeat despite all of the change. Hugs, Peggy
Cathy Clark said…
Cindy, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Sounds like that is what you are doi8ng!!! Your new place sounds great---for alot of reasons! Take care and get back when you can! No problem!
Sara said…
Good luck with everything Cindy, we'll be waiting for you!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Sounds like you have a plan- sorry for the fork in the road you are at- hope it is better for you in the long run! Looks like a fantastic trip despite the travel issues!
Kathy said…
Sounds like a great trip despite the travel troubles. Hope your move goes smoothly. Good to hear from you!
Hugs~Kathy
Gina Lindsay said…
Glad you had a good trip, gorgeous photos, well, except the luggage! Best of luck moving.
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Of course we will wait for you! Your picture is beautiful! Hubby and I went to Playa del Carmen a few years ago (it's near Cancun) and it was beautiful. The only flight issue we had was I spilled a can of coke in my lap and had to fly from TN to Mexico with wet pants. It sucked.
Mary G. said…
Glad you had a nice trip- even if your luggage got destroyed!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!