70th Birthday card

A co-worker, Kyle asked me to make a card for his Dad's 70th birthday. His Dad likes Baseball and the Wisconsin Badgers.  Now, the Badgers don't  have a baseball team, but I think this still looks great. Nancy Babb from Creative Digital Art center, designed this digital image for me!!  I colored with my Prismacolor pencils, stamped the "DAD" with Penny Black stamps. The paper is Real Red, and Gina K.                                  

The inside of the card is another Digital Image, the glove, from Shelly Parker of Crafters Digital Art Center. I colored it with Prismacolor markers. I typed the sentiment on the computer, and downloaded the Baseball from Google Images. 
     I'm hoping this has gotten me back in the stamping mood again!!  Lot's of not so good things have happened in my personal life lately and I need some good stuff now!!!  
      I recently placed a Stampin' Up order, received it, but haven't opened it yet!! Maybe I will today!!  I need some incentive to get stamping!!
   I hope you all like the card!!!
 

Comments

paige said…
Cindy, hopefully with the success of this awesome card you will get back into the stamping mode. The recipient will love this made to order card! Nicely done! Now go open the SU box and tell/show us what you got!
Kathy said…
This is so cute, what a personal and special card it will be for your co-workers dad. Glad you are back to crafting. I hope nothing but happiness is headed your way!
Hugs~Kathy
Great set of cards! Fun color, reminds me of the St. Louis Cardinals!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
This is an awesome card! So glad to see you posting!
Dru said…
Great card - he's gonna love it!!
Jennifer Scull said…
what a very creative card! I know he is going to love it!
have a wonderful time with your stamping goodies! I need to place a really big order, too, but need to find a few more pennies in the couch first! :)
Wonderful card Cindy! So glad to see you are settled in and creating! Hope all is well with you!
As a big baseball fan, I think this is fabulous. Great job with the images.
Unknown said…
What a great card...so creative!
Tiffany said…
Hey Cindy! I wanted to tell you that you are a random winner at Tiffany Doodles. So go pick out your free digi and email me!!
Cathy Clark said…
Cindy, just wondering how you're doing? Hope life is getting back to normal (whatever that is!!!LOL!).
Just thinking of you!
God Bless!
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

Your friend's Dad is going to love this.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!