Blog award

   I received this wonderful Blog Award from Rebecca H over at Crafting Misfit
 Thank you so much Rebecca!!!    Please check out her blog!!
      In receiving this award, I am supposed to say 5 things about myself with the first one craft related,  and pass it on to 5 people!
SO let me think.....
1. I recently started using Copics, and I need a lot of practice!!
2. I have been an RN for 16 years.
3. I have 2 grown daughters and 1 fabulous Grandson.
4. I used to be an Air Force "brat", lived in The Philippines &  Spain by age 9.
5. I Love Purple!!

Now I need to pick 5 people to pass this on to.....  and they are:
Kathy @ Lucky Stamper
Gina  @ Makings & Musings
Linda @ Linda's Stamping
Marie @ The Joy of Cards
Linda @ Linda's Pink Craft Room

5 people just aren't enough!! If you happen to visit my blog, please accept this award too!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Wow, you sure have made my day Cindy!!! This is so, so sweet of you and I truly appreciate it. I think you coloring with Copics is just fine by the way. Thanks again.
Unknown said…
Thank you very much for thinking of me!!!! I have the flu right now so it took me a little while to stop by!!!! Thanks again I appreciate it and will put it on my blog

Hugs Linda
Maire Gamber said…
Ahhhh Cindy - Thank you. That is so sweet of you! I will pick it up now!
Hugs,
Marie
Donna Heber said…
Cindy,

Congrats on your blog award!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Cards,cards, cards!